1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, and how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. All choices that is available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. All security procedures in-place to protect the misuse of your information.
Collection, Use, and Sharing of Information
Access and Control over Information
If you wish to opt-out of any future contacts from TileMarkets.com at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email or telephone located under contact us section of the website.
Please note that we take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline. On every occasion we collect sensitive information (such as your credit card data) we use security measures to safeguard the encryption (SSL) while your secure information is conveyed to us for processing. You can also verify this by looking for a closed-lock icon at the url-bar of the web browser, or alternatively seeing the “https" at the beginning of the address of the web page url.
While TileMarkets.com uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, it also ensures that your information is protected offline, therefore, only employees who need the information to perform a specific task (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to such information. The computers-servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this website to purchase or to request a service, a user must first complete the registration form. During the registration a user is required to give certain information such as name, email address, and home address. This information is used to contact you about the product(s) or service(s) on our site in which you have expressed interest.
To purchase from TileMarkets.com, you must provide correct contact information (for example first and last name and shipping address) along with financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). Our system uses provided information for billing purposes. Additionally if our system is unable to process your provided financial information please contact our customer service at 905-808-8647.
This website uses "cookies", cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help TileMarkets.com to improve user experience. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to login with a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our website.
We never share your personal information that you provided us, unless requested or required by the law.
This web site contains links to other websites. Please be aware that TileMarkets.com is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites. Therefore, we highly encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
TileMarkets.com uses some third party advertising tools such as Google adwords conversion tracking, Google analytics tools on the website which may collect some identifiable information about the visitors. Therefore, once you use our website www.TileMarkets.com you have to agree to the following:
• The Google Analytics features we implemented based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
• Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads
• We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.